Saturday, June 30, 2012

Camp, Day Four

The last several days have been amazing.  We have seen at least 12 young people get saved.  I've had the great blessing of leading two of my adopted boys to the Lord.   I've talked with the third and he doesn't quite get it yet.  

I've been talking to each of my kids one by one to see what is happening in their hearts. We've seen some astounding services where God has swooped in like a cool refreshing breeze.  Last night was a service that no one in the tabernacle will ever forget. 

I am anticipating what the Lord will do tonight.  The heat has started rising.   Both physically and spiritually. My heart has been broken time and time again for these young people. 

Satan, of course, is fighting for control; we fight with the only weapons we have, prayer and scripture.  Praise the Lord and shame on the devil. 

No comments:

Let me introduce you to George. . .

 As you may know, several years ago, my family jumped into the world of foster care.  For these last years, it’s been babies, babies, toddle...